Baseball jerseys transcend time. You can go to the ballpark and see throwback jerseys of legends that spark wonderful memories as a child, or you may see the hot new free agent MLB jersey that you are certain that will help to send your team to the World Series. Find big and tall MLB jerseys isn’t an easy task (or women’s plus size MLB jerseys for that matter) at most sports retailers. Some only MLB jerseys in sizes up to 2X, or it’s hard to navigate their site to the big and tall / plus size section. We have collected our favorite online retailers that not only carry MLB baseball jerseys in S, M, L, XL, XXL (2X), but also big 3XL (3X), 4XL (4X), 5XL (5X), 6XL (6X), Tall XLT (XT), 2XLT (2XT), 3XLT (3XT), 4XLT (4XT), and 5XT (5XLT). For women, extended plus sizing MLB appare is available in Plus M, Plus L, Plus XL, 1X, Classic fit XXL, Plus fit 2X, Classic fit 3XL, Plus fit 3X, and Plus fit 4X (4XL). They also feature all of the hottest new free agent signings like Yu Darvish (Cubs), Christian Yelich (Brewers), Shohei Ohtani (Angels), etc.. etc..
Disclosure : We review online retailers who sell big and tall baseball jerseys. We only receive a commission when an order is placed. We don’t receive any compensation for “clicks” to browse any jersey or team apparel item.
MLB Baseball Jerseys (Regular, Big, Tall, Plus Sizes for Men and Women)
Also Check Out
Here are the big and tall jerseys available for each MLB team along with the link that will take you to the big and tall section that will showcase only the sizes you need and filters out all of the small size selections that aren’t available.
Baseball Jerseys and MLB Apparel in sizes that include : S, M, L, XL, XXL (2X), 3XL (3X), 4XL (4X), 5XL (5X), 6XL (6X), XT (XLT), 2XT (2XLT), 3XT (3XLT), 4XT (4XLT), 5XT (5XLT).
Women’s plus sizes MLB baseball apparel available in Plus medium, Plus large, XL, Plus 1X, XXL, Plus 2X, Classic fit 3XL, Plus fit 3X, Classic fit 4XL, and Plus fit 4X. (size charts available if your unsure of size needed)
Return policy – 365 days
Retailer – Fans Edge Sports
Replica and authentic jerseys available
Browse Big and Tall Baseball Jerseys by Team :
Arizona Diamondbacks Big and Tall – Ketel Marte, Paul Goldschmidt (Now with the Cardinals), Eduardo Escobar, Luis Gonzalez throwback, and Randy Johnson Arizona Diamondbacks throwback jerseys.
Atlanta Braves Big and Tall – Freddie Freeman, Austin Riley, Dallas Keuchel, Josh Donaldson, Ronald Acuna Jr., Ozhaino Albies, Mike Minor, Ender Inciarte, Dale Murphy (throwback), Dansby Swanson, Mike Soroka.
Baltimore Orioles Big and Tall – Big and Tall Cal Ripken, Trey Mancini, Jonathan Villar, Chris Davis.
Boston Red Sox Big and Tall – Big and tall JD Martinez, Andrew Benintendi, Mookie Betts, Dustin pedroia, Chris Sale, Xander Bogaerts, Pedro Martinez jerseys. Carl Yastrzemski and Ted Williams (throwbacks).
Chicago Cubs Big and Tall Baseball Jerseys – Kris Bryant, Anthony Rizzo, Ryne Sandberg, Kyle Schwarber, Jon Lester, Cole Hamels, Kyle Hendricks, Nico Hoerner, Jason Heyward white pinstripe, blue and gray jerseys. Also Ryne Sandberg and Ernie Banks throwback baseball jerseys.
Chicago White Sox Baseball Jerseys (Big and Tall) – Yoan Moncada, Eloy Jiminez, Jose Abreu, Carlos Rodon, Lucas Giolito. Frank Thomas throwback MLB baseball jerseys.
Cincinnati Red Baseball Jerseys – Derek Dietrich, Joey Votto, Johnny Bench, Yasiel Puig, Nick Senzel.
Colorado Rockies – Nolan Arenado, Trevor Story, Daniel Murphy.
Detroit Tigers Baseball Jerseys – Miguel Cabrera, Al Kaline, Justin Upton, Prince Fielder.
Kansas City Royals – Salvador Perez, George Brett, Billy Hamilton, Alex Gordon.
Miami Marlins baseball jerseys – Starlin Castro
Milwaukee Brewers – Eric Thames, Christian Yelich, Lorenzo Cain
Minnesota Twins – Miguel Sano, Joe Mauer, Byron Buxton.
New York Yankees – Aaron Judge, Giancarlo Stanton, Derek Jeter, Gary Sanchez, Mickey Mantle, Don Mattingly, Babe Ruth, Alex Rodriguez, Lou Gehrig, Luke Voit, James Paxton. Also Yankee Jackets, tee shirts, hoodies, DJ LeMahieu, CC Sabathia, Gleyber Torres, Aroldis Champman, etc..
Oakland Athletics – Reggie Jackson, green, gray and white uniforms, Khris Davis, Frankie Montas, Matt Chapman.
Pittsburgh Pirates – Willie Stargell, Barry Bonds, Josh Bell, Roberto Clemente, Gregory Polanco, Jung Ho Kang, Francisco Cervelli, Starling Marte, Chris Archer.
San Diego Padres – Tony Gwynn, Dave Winfield and Steve Garvey throwback baseball jerseys. Also MLB Wil Meyers, Fernando Tatis, Eric Hosmer, Manny Machado uniforms.
SF Giants Big and Tall Baseball Jerseys – Buster Posey, Madison Bumgarner, Will Clark, Mike Yastrzemski, Evan Longoria.
Seattle Mariners Baseball Jerseys – Ken Griffey Jr., Randy Johnson, Ichiro Suzuki, Edgar Martinez throwbacks. Also Felix Hernandez, Mike Zunino and Kyle Seager baseball uniforms. Replica and authentic. Green, white, or gray colors.
St. Louis Cardinals Baseball Jerseys – Yadier Molina, Ozzie Smith, Stan Musial, Keith Hernandez, Matt Carpenter, Dexter Fowler, Marcell Ozuna, Carlos Martinez, Albert Pujols, Michael Wacha, Paul Goldschmidt, Jack Flaherty.
Tampa Bay Rays Baseball Jerseys – Blake Snell, Tommy Phamm, Ji-man Choi, Brendan McKay.
Texas Rangers MLB Jerseys – Nolan Ryan and Ivan Rodriguez vintage throwback retro uniforms. Also Elvis Andrus, Shin-Soo Choo, Joey Gallo.
Sports Fanatics – If you don’t find the gear you need from any of the team links listed above, we suggest checking out the big and tall jersey and apparel selection from Sports Fanatics. They are an excellent online retailer with consumer friendly store policies.
Browse Men’s MLB Baseball Jerseys and Team Apparel by Size
Player Big and Tall Baseball jerseys available :
Note : Big and tall “blank” baseball jerseys are available for each team in MLB.
- Aaron Judge – New York Yankees
- Aaron Nola – Philadelphia Phillies
- Adam Jones – Arizona Diamondbacks
- Al Kaline – Detroit Tigers
- Albert Pujols – Los Angeles Angels, St. Louis Cardinals (throwback)
- Alex Gordon – Kansas City Royals
- Alex Rodriguez – NY Yankees
- Alex Verdugo – Los Angeles Angels
- Andrew Benintendi – Boston Red Sox
- Andrew McCutchen – Philadelphia Phillies
- Anthony Rendon – Washington Nationals
- Anthony Rizzo – Chicago Cubs
- Austin Hedges – SD Padres
- Babe Ruth – NY Yankees
- Barry Bonds – Pittsburgh Pirates
- Bo Bichette – Toronto Blue Jays
- Brendan McKay – Tampa Bay Rays
- Brett Gardner – NY Yankees
- Brian Dozier – Washington Nationals
- Bryce Harper – Philadelphia Phillies
- Buster Posey – SF Giants
- Byung-Ho Park – Minnesota Twins
- Cal Ripken – Baltimore Orioles (throwback)
- Carl Yastrzemski – Boston Red Sox
- Carlos Correa – Houston Astros
- Carlos Martinez – St. Louis Cardinals
- Cavan Biggio – Toronto Blue Jays
- Chris Archer – Pittsburgh Pirates
- Chris Davis – Baltimore Orioles
- Christian Yelich – Milwaukee Brewers
- Clayton Kershaw – Los Angeles Dodgers
- Cliff Lee – Philadelphia Phillies
- Cody Bellinger – LA Dodgers
- Corey Dickerson – Tampa Bay Rays
- Corey Kluber – Cleveland Indians
- Corey Seager – LA Dodgers
- Dale Murphy – Atlanta Braves (throwback)
- Dallas Kuechel – Houston Astros
- Daniel Murphy – Washington Nationals
- Dansby Swanson – Atlanta Braves
- Dave Winfield – SD Padres
- David Ortiz – Boston Red Sox
- David Wright – NY Mets
- Derek Dietrich – Cincinnati Reds
- Derek Jeter – NY Yankees throwback
- Dexter Fowler – St. Louis Cardinals
- Don Mattingly – New York Yankees
- Dustin Pedroia – Boston Red Sox
- Edgar Martinez – Seattle Mariners
- Eduardo Escobar – Arizona Diamondbacks
- Edwin Encarnacion – Cleveland Indians
- Eric Hosmer – KC Royals
- Eric Thames – Milwaukee Brewers
- Ernie Banks – Chicago Cubs
- Evan Gattis – Houston Astros
- Evan Longoria – Tampa Bay Rays
- Felix Hernandez – Seattle Mariners
- Fernando Tatis Jr. – San Diego Padres
- Francisco Cervelli – Pittsburgh Pirates
- Francisco Lindor – Cleveland Indians
- Frank Thomas – Chicago White Sox
- Frankie Montas – Oakland A’s
- Freddie Freeman – Atlanta Braves
- Gary Sanchez – New York Yankees
- George Brett – KC Royals
- George Springer – Houston Astros
- Gerrit Cole – Houston Astros
- Giancarlo Stanton – NY Yankees
- Howie Kendrick – Washington Nationals
- Hunter Pence – SF Giants
- Ichiro Suzuki – Seattle Mariners
- Jack Flaherty – St. Louis Cardinals
- Jacob DeGrom – NY Mets
- Jake Lamb – Arizona Diamondbacks
- Jason Heyward – Chicago Cubs
- Jayson Werth – Washington Nationals
- Jeff Bagwell – Houston Astros
- Jeff Samardzija – Chicago White Sox
- Joe Mauer – Minnesota Twins
- Joc Pederson – LA Dodgers
- Joey Votto – Cincinnati Reds
- Johnny Bench – Cincinnati Reds
- Jon Lester – Chicago Cubs
- Jose Bautista – Toronto Blue Jays
- Jose Abreu – Chicago White Sox
- Jose Altuve – Houston Astros
- Jose Ramirez – Cleveland Indians
- Josh Bell – Pittsburgh Pirates
- Josh Donaldson – Toronto Blue Jays
- Jung Ho Kang – Pittsburgh Pirates
- Justin Upton – Detroit Tigers
- Ken Griffey Jr. – Seattle Mariners
- Kris Bryant – Chicago Cubs
- Kyle Schwarber – Chicago Cubs
- Kyle Seager – Seattle Mariners
- Lorenzo Cain – Milwaukee Brewers
- Lou Gehrig – New York Yankees
- Lucas Giolito – Chicago White Sox
- Luis Gonzalez – Arizona Diamondbacks
- Madison Bumgarner – SF Giants
- Maikel Franco – Philadelphia Phillies
- Manny Machado – San Diego Padres
- Marcell Ozuna – St. Louis Cardinals
- Matt Chapman – Oakland Athletics
- Matt Duffy – Tamp Bay Rays
- Matt Harvey – Los Angeles Angels
- Matt Kemp – Cincinnati Reds
- Max Scherzer – Washington Nationals
- Michael Conforto – New York Yankees
- Michael Wacha – St. Louis Cardinals
- Mickey Mantle – NY Yankees
- Miguel Cabrera – Detroit Tigers
- Miguel Sano – Minnesota Twins
- Mike Minor – Atlanta Braves
- Mike Piazza – LA Dodgers, New York Mets
- Mike Soroka – Atlanta Braves
- Mike Trout – LA Angels
- Mike Yastrzemski – SF Giants
- Mookie Betts – Boston Red Sox
- Nick Senzel – Cincinnati Reds
- Nico Hoerner – Chicago Cubs
- Noah Syndergaard – NY Mets
- Nolan Arenado – Colorado Rockies
- Nolan Ryan – Houston Astros
- Ozzie Smith – St. Louis Cardinals vintage throwback
- Pablo Sandoval – Boston Red Sox
- Paul Goldschmidt – St. Louis Cardinals
- Pedro Martinez – Boston Redsox (throwback)
- Pete Alonso – NY Mets
- Prince Fielder – Detroit Tigers
- Randy Johnson – Arizona Diamondbacks (throwback), Seattle Mariners
- Reggie Jackson – Oakland A’s
- Rhys Hoskins – Philadelphia Phillies
- Rickey Henderson – Oakland A’s
- Roberto Alomar – Toronto Blue Jays
- Roberto Clemente – Pittsburgh Pirates
- Robinson Cano – Seattle Mariners
- Ryne Sandberg – Chicago Cubs
- Salvador Perez – Kansas City Royals
- Shohei Ohtani – LA Angels
- Starlin Castro – Miami Marlins
- Starling Marte – Pittsburgh Pirates
- Steve Garvey – SD Padres
- Steven Sousa Jr. – Tampa Bay Rays
- Steven Strasburg – Washington Nationals
- Ted Williams – Boston Red Sox (throwback)
- Todd Frazier – Chicago White Sox
- Tony Gwynn – San Diego Padres
- Trea Turner – Washington Nationals
- Trevor Bauer – Cleveland Indians
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. – Toronto Blue Jays
- Wil Meyers – SD Padres
- Will Clark – SF Giants
- Willie Stargell – Pittsburgh Pirates retro throwback
- Xander Bogaerts – Boston Red Sox
- Yadier Molina – St. Louis Cardinals
- Yasiel Puig – Cincinnati Reds
- Yoenis Cespedes – New York Mets
- Yoan Moncada – Chicago White Sox
- Yordan Alvarez – Houston Astros
- Zack Greinke – Houston Astros
MLB Baseball Jerseys and team apparel available in sizes that include : Small, Medium, Large, XL, 2X (XXL), 3X (3XL), 4X (4XL), 5X (5XL), 6X (6XL), XLT (XT), 2XLT (2XT), 3XLT (3XT), 4XLT (4XT), 5XLT (5XT).
Return policy – 1 Year
Shipping fee – $4.99 (covers the entire order)
Custom baseball jerseys available in S, M, L, XL, XXL (2X), 3XL (3X), 4XL (4X), and 5XL (5X) (made by Majestic).